Why Work Here?
“Awesome company culture, fun team events, huge upside for growth and promotion, young, driven professionals looking to change the industry.”
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated, and driven Compliant Packaging Consultant to join our rapidly growing business. This person will guide and assist our clientele in ensuring they meet their business goals and get the best solution for scaling their business. At Highdeal Solutions, we pride ourselves on the connection and relationship we build with our customers, acting as an extension of their business to ensure they are operating efficiently. We pride ourselves on taking the burden of design and compliant packaging off our customer’s plate and helping them get the win! We evolve brands from conception to compliancy.
The Compliant Packaging Consultant will ensure that customers’ needs are met and is the primary contact for both prospective and active customer accounts. Responsibilities include understanding inventory levels, securing orders, ensuring payment terms are solidified and achieving sales goals. The Sales Representative reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Acts as the primary contact between Highdeal Solutions and customers
- Build and manage an active portfolio of clients within your assigned territory
- Maintain an active pipeline of new opportunities to win new accounts and new business.
- Represents all Highdeal Solutions in-house brands in a professional and relatable way
- Develops and maintains good relations with potential and existing clients
- Applies industry knowledge to match products to the needs of clients
- Supports the Sales Team in any capacity that is deemed necessary by the Sales Manager
- Works with Marketing Manager for design briefs consultation and clients to ensure that
support is provided when necessary
- Manage all customer activity in ZOHO and other CRM platforms
- Prepares product and status reports for the Sales Manager and CEO to review as needed
- Collaborates with the sales department as needed to review market research and industry trends
- Collaborates with Logistics Manager to confirm orders are fulfilled, processed with accuracy
and efficiency, and those products are distributed properly
- Stay up to date on market pricing for all product categories
Assets we are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Excellent customer relations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely with marketing to develop brands
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Suite
- Experience with CRM preferred (ZOHO a plus)
- Cannabis industry experience
This is what we are offering:
- Base Salary and generous commission plan with On Target Earnings above $120,000
- Excellent Company Reputation, exponential growth in the last 4 years.
- Competitive compensation and bonus programs including KPI based bonuses and Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive employee medical benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you succeed
Join our team, and write your own story.