Agrify Corporation, the most innovative provider of advanced cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis industry, announced its extraction division has expanded its portfolio of industry-leading processing solutions with its latest, most advanced and scalable passive hydrocarbon extractor: the PX5.
The PX5’s unique passive recovery design offers immediate economic benefits to cannabis operators of any size. The optimized extraction path reduces batch times driving increased daily production up to 33%. By eliminating the need for a dedicated pump, the PX5 saves up to 40% annually in energy costs over comparable traditional systems while simultaneously eliminating the maintenance and replacement expense normally associated with system pumps. Designed for rapid material changeover, the PX5 enables operators to increase hourly extract production by 200% and with specialized training available from Agrify Extraction, operators can realize up to a 300% increase.
“The PX5 represents more than a decade of collective experience, research and development in hydrocarbon extraction,” said Chris Benyo, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Agrify’s Extraction Division. “This versatile machine is the ultimate streamlined, and scalable cannabis extraction technology, which has been designed with the creation of high-value end products in mind. With the large number of facilities build-outs and expansions currently happening in this industry and the demand for high-quality cannabis products surging, the PX5 – which is the first in a series of hydrocarbon extractor launches that we plan to roll out this year – is perfect for customers looking to build faster, grow their business, gain a competitive edge and make groundbreaking products.”
Catering to the contemporary needs of cannabis operators, the PX5 offers passive recovery with fast recovery times. With a linear design and convenient ergonomic controls, the PX5’s functions are easily accessible. The system offers integrated CRC refinement which is highly conducive to extracting high-terpene, full-spectrum live resin, by further refining low-quality biomass into a valuable end product. The PX5’s features, specifications, and benefits include:
- Designed to meet 3-A sanitary standards, Current Good Manufacturing Practices, and national and local fire code
- Certified to Class I, Division 1, Pressure Safety Inspection (“PSI”) and is Engineer Peer Reviewed by PSI ensuring safety and compliance in all 50 states
- Canadian CRN certification already in process and expected by the end of the third quarter this year
- Easily paired with other Agrify Extraction modular offerings for rapid deployment and speed to market
- Modular design provides a cost-effective path to address any growth needs that arise
- High-efficiency design lowering both capital expenditures and operating expenses while improving throughput
- Liquid jacketed columns enabling low temperature operation for improved product quality
- Included material socks for faster material changeover between run cycles increasing daily output
- The integrated PX5 molecular sieve column for inline solvent desiccation removes moisture from solvent preserving the solvent’s effectiveness
- Dedicated sight glasses in all columns makes process inspection fast and intuitive
- Incorporating a maintenance-forward design, universal parts minimize the expense of stocking spares
- Inline CRC provides flexibility in purifying extract through customizable filtration media remediating a wide variety of different contaminants in real time
- Easy-to-use two-bolt compliant tri-clamp service connections
- EXERGY tube-in-tube heat exchanger enabling rapid solvent recovery
The PX5 is now available as part of a customizable primary extraction package including both indoor and outdoor temperature control options. Contact the extraction experts at Agrify’s Extraction Division for pricing and availability.
Agrify is the most innovative provider of advanced cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis industry, bringing data, science, and technology to the forefront of the market. Our proprietary micro-environment-controlled Vertical Farming Units (VFUs) enable cultivators to produce the highest quality products with unmatched consistency, yield, and ROI at scale. Our comprehensive extraction product line, which includes hydrocarbon, ethanol, solventless, post-processing, and lab equipment, empowers producers to maximize the quantity and quality of extract required for premium concentrates. For more information, please visit Agrify at http://www.agrify.com.