Zenabis Global Inc. have entered into an arrangement with Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries Corporation to list non-medical adult-use cannabis throughout the province to licensed retailers approved for non-medical adult-use cannabis sales. Zenabis will sell under the premium Namaste brand. Namaste’s products include all forms of dried cannabis.
Zenabis expects to start supplying Manitoba retailers with cannabis in February 2019. It is anticipated that product demand will shift into new categories such as edibles (including beverages) and concentrates (including cartridges) when, and as permitted by applicable laws.
Zenabis Key Milestones
- On September 17, 2018, Zenabis submitted its application package to license the Langley greenhouse, which is currently under active review.
- On October 4, 2018 Bevo and Sun Pharm announced the Bevo-Sun Pharm Transaction and the intent of Bevo to change its name to Zenabis Global Inc. upon completion.
- In October 2018, Zenabis became a founding partner of the Centre for Medicinal Cannabis (“CMC”), a UK based non-profit organisation advocating, educating and lobbying for the implementation of a fair, responsible, and evidence-based medicinal cannabis regime within the National Health System in the United Kingdom.
- On December 22, 2018, Zenabis submitted its cultivation license application for its Stellarton facility, which is currently under active review.
- Since October 2018, three additional flower rooms have been approved by Health Canada and are in operation, with two more in active review.
- On January 8, 2018, Bevo Agro Inc. and Sun Pharm completed the reverse takeover contemplated on October, 4, 2018, to become Zenabis Global Inc.
- As of January 9, 2019, Zenabis has secured purchase orders from government and third-party retailers/distributors in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and the Yukon Territory.