Cannabis Prospect Magazine is partnering with Vividata with its latest 2021 reports related to the cannabis industry.
Get in on the Growth
With over 1,000,000 Canadians trying cannabis for the first time after it was legalized in 2019, along with the growing wave of acceptance, product forms, and reasons to use it, cannabis is really just starting to show its real potential for growth in Canada. Whether it’s for recreational, personal, or medicinal use, consumers are finding more and more ways to fit it into their lives, and at the same time, inviting both cannabis and non-cannabis brands alike the chance to come along for the ride.
What’s in the new report?
Delving into the current and potential cannabis consumer in Canada, the new report highlights:
- Demographic profiles of current, new, and potential users
- Sources for purchasing cannabis
- The effects of COVID 19 on usage
- Current preferred forms of usage compared to 2019
- Preferred product forms for health and wellness users
- Key psychographic statements on social acceptability of cannabis, buying cannabis, perceptions around health and wellness, and more.
- In 2020, 3.6 Million Canadians were very or somewhat likely to try cannabis in the future, that’s more than double the 1.7 Million who said the same in 2018.
- Nearly 1 in 10 cannabis consumers increased their usage during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While current users are most likely to use cannabis to relax and unwind (74%), potential users are most interested in trying cannabis for pain relief (67%).
Check out the new report today at: https://members.vividata.ca/shop/
Use Promo Code CANPRO15 to receive a discount of all cannabis-related reports.