Decibel Cannabis Company Inc., a premium cannabis producer, is pleased to announce another month of record market share in December 2022.
“Our continued market share growth in a highly competitive environment is a testament to our commitment to innovation and quality products”, said Paul Wilson, CEO of Decibel. “With continued success in our brands and products, the demand we are experiencing has been tremendous and provides opportunity for growth for Decibel in 2023.”
Record National Market Share1: Achieved 6.7% in December 2022 which places Decibel as the third largest LP in Canada by market share.
- Fastest growing top 10 LP by market share over 2022 with 77% market share growth
- Record Canadian market share driven by gains in vape and pre-roll categories:
- #1 in national vape sales with a 17.7% market share
- #1 in national pre-roll sales with an 11.8% market share
New Unique and Innovative
Decibel is launching or expanding distribution of the following products in January:
- Total of 11 products launched in the Ontario market
- 6 General Admission and Qwest infused pre-rolls
- 1 General Admission distillate vape
- 4 Qwest jarred flower and pre-rolls
1 HiFyre Retail Analytics, Licensed Producer Sales over Time Nationally, January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
Decibel is uncompromising in the process and craftsmanship needed to deliver the highest quality cannabis products and retail experiences. Decibel has three operating production houses along with its wholly owned retail business, Prairie Records. The Qwest Estate in Creston, BC is a licensed and operating 26,000 square foot cultivation space which produces the widely championed, rare cultivar-focused brands Qwest and Qwest Reserve, which are sold in six provinces across Canada. Thunderchild Cultivation, is a licensed and operating 80,000 square foot indoor cultivation facility in Battleford, SK. The Plant, Decibel’s extraction facility, in Calgary, AB has 15,000 square feet of Health Canada licensed extraction and product development space. This production house will fuel the growth of our brands Qwest, Qwest Reserve, Blendcraft, and General Admission, into new and innovative product formats like concentrates, vapes, edibles and beyond.