Abacus Health Products Inc., the company offering CBDMEDIC, the first family of topical medications combining active pharmaceutical ingredients with hemp extract and other natural moisturizers, has announced the national launch of 10 over-the-counter (OTC) pain relief products. CBDMEDIC’s innovative formula is built on 15 years of pharmaceutical research and development.
CBDMEDIC products are available across the U.S., including select CVS locations, regional and independent pharmacies including Hartig Drug and will soon be available in a growing number of grocery chains and natural product retailers. The products are also available for purchase online.
“CBDMEDIC products were developed to bring superior relief to the millions of Americans in pain,” said Perry Antelman, CEO of Abacus Health Products, which developed and distributes CBDMEDIC. “The products conform to federal requirements for OTC topical medications and, according to health care practitioners that have provided the Company’s technology to their patients, are highly effective, as reported by healthcare practitioners nationwide*. These are groundbreaking medications, and we look forward to helping millions of Americans in pain.”
A proprietary, patent-pending technology developed by the company which provides superior performance, as reported by healthcare practitioners nationwide in a survey commissioned by the Company and conducted by Survey and Forecasts, LLC. Feedback from the healthcare practitioners affirms the efficacy of the CBDMEDIC pain relief technology and revealed that:
- 9 out of 10 healthcare practitioners who use the pain relief technology inside of CBDMEDIC say that the technology provides “more effective pain relief for their patients than other over-the-counter topical analgesics” (pain relief products).
- 9 out of 10 healthcare practitioners who use the pain relief technology inside of CBDMEDIC prefer it to other topical pain products.
“Healthcare practitioners who are using this technology have reported long-lasting pain relief over other products in their same class on the market,” continued Antelman. “Management’s internal figures show that more than 10,000 healthcare practitioners in the United States have been using and selling our pain relief technology. This response is promising as we expand our portfolio and reach the national consumer market.”
The CBDMEDIC pain-relief line offers solutions for sports-related joint and muscle pain, back and neck pain, arthritis-related pain, stiffness and swelling, and muscle and joint pain. MSRP prices begin at $39.99 and products include:
- CBDMEDIC Active Sport Solid Sport Stick
- CBDMEDIC Active Sport Deep Muscle Rub Ointment
- CBDMEDIC Arthritis Moisturizing Hand Cream
- CBDMEDIC Arthritis Deep Joint Rub
- CBDMEDIC Back & Neck Deep Rub Ointment
- CBDMEDIC Massage Deep Absorbing Oil
- CBDMEDIC Muscle & Joint Deep Rub Ointment 10-Pack
- CBDMEDIC Muscle & Joint Medicated Pain Spray
- CBDMEDIC Foot Pain Deep Rub Ointment
- CBDMEDIC Foot Pain Solid Stick
All CBDMEDIC products are OTC-registered topical medications produced in a Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) inspected facility to ensure high quality control standards.