Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Cannabis Packaging: Global Market Outlook” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06381940/?utm_source=GNW
A detailed estimate and forecast of the global market by cannabis form are provided as dry cannabis, concentrates, edibles, and others.The report also examines and quantifies the cannabis packaging market based on regions. Further, the report analyzes the industry structure, market dynamics, and supply chain analysis of the cannabis packaging industry.
The report estimates the global market for cannabis packaging in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022-2027.
Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on material, cannabis form, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of cannabis packaging solution providers.
– 17 data tables and 6 additional tables
– An overview of the global market outlook for cannabis packaging within the industry
– Analyses of the global market trends, with historic sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
– Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global cannabis packaging market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis based on material, product, cannabis form, and region
– Discussion of current and future market potential for cannabis packaging industry, along with a supply chain analysis, government regulations, and other forces relevant to this market
– Regional market outlook with select sub-regional breakdowns for countries with promising market demands for cannabis packaging materials and technologies
– Emphasis on the trends and developments in the cannabis industry packaging landscape, global competitive landscape analysis, and innovations within the market ecosystem
– Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Cannaline Cannabis Packaging Solutions, Diamond Packaging, Drug Plastics Group, Dymapak and KushCo Holdings
Cannabis is now broadly recognized and used for its medical benefits. People consume seed oil, flowers, leaves, and other parts of the cannabis plant for medicinal and recreational purposes.
Rising demand for medical cannabis in markets where cannabis consumption is legal is a major factor driving the cannabis packaging market growth. In the U.S., cannabis is used to produce various medications; for instance, in 2018, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a medication derived from cannabis called Epidiolex. This is a purified form of CBD with zero THC content used to treat severe and rare types of epilepsy.
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.