Westleaf Inc. has launched its e-commerce site for sales across the entire province of Saskatchewan. The retail site at www.prairierecords.ca, provides consumers in the province convenient online access to a wide variety of products through the unique Prairie Records retail concept, which combines music and cannabis in an engaging online experience.
“The launch of online retail is an important next step in rolling out the Prairie Records brand across Saskatchewan and the rest of Western Canada over the coming months,” said Scott Hurd, President and CEO of Westleaf. “The province of Saskatchewan has proven to be a positive regulatory environment to launch our retail operations and we are pleased it is the first jurisdiction with a Prairie Records online presence.”
- Province-Wide Direct Sales: Provides age-gated access to Prairie Records large selection of premium products, accessories and merchandise direct to consumers across Saskatchewan;
- Wide Selection: Prairie Records is launching its e-commerce site with 65 individual SKUs of cannabis products in addition to a wide variety of accessories and merchandise;
- Expediated Delivery: Online purchases will be sent directly to consumers from the Prairie Records facility in Warman, Saskatchewan, with same day delivery available to most of the province in the coming weeks;
- Combining Music and Cannabis: The Prairie Records online retail experience will mirror the unique in-store experience, combining music with cannabis, including product information on album covers and matching product characteristics with curated playlists;
- Additional Retail – Westleaf holds the option to purchase two more stores in Saskatoon, which are scheduled to be open by April 20th.
“By extending the Prairie Records brand across Saskatchewan, we will continue to build awareness around the unique retail experience both in store and online, which we believe will help build a strong customer base,” said Adam Coates, Chief Commercial Officer at Westleaf.