Tokyo Smoke, Canada’s award-winning, design-focused cannabis retailer, is excited to be opening a location in Morden — our seventh retail cannabis store in the province of Manitoba. Tokyo Smoke’s elevated and immersive retail experience includes 1:1 tailored sessions with seasoned Education Specialists and the opportunity to interact with products in-store. Guests can explore a wide array of recreational cannabis products and accessories, conveniently grouped according to an intuitive intent system (Go, Rise, Equalize, Ease, Pause).
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we are opening this location with enhanced health and safety protocols in place to provide a safe and comfortable shopping experience for guests:
- The store is equipped with plexiglass shields that have been installed at operational cash desks, and hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff.
- Guests will be encouraged to use forms of contactless payment, such as credit or debit card.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing efforts will be implemented.
- We will temporarily remove tactile elements such as scent jars, scent orbs and edible displays.
- Our team members will happily provide guests with 1:1 support from a safe distance.
- We will be limiting the number of guests in store to 10 at any given time.
- To promote physical distancing, we have set up directional cues on our floors to help guests and team members maintain a 2m distance between one another.
- Guests can also take advantage of our convenient Click and Collect service allowing them to place their order from home and pick it up at the store.
The Tokyo Smoke store team looks forward to meeting the neighbours and creating a hub for adult recreational cannabis education and culture. The store’s Grand Opening will take place on Wednesday, July 1st at 12:00 p.m.