O’Cannabiz, Canada’s leading business-focused cannabis conference and expo, today announced a Cannabis Meets Healthcare forum specifically for wellness and medical professionals, including (but not limited to) physicians, nurses, specialists, pharmacists, first responders, government officials and other allied healthcare professionals.
Taking place on April 27th at The International Centre in Mississauga, this exclusive ticketed event is a unique opportunity for the healthcare community to learn more about the latest developments in cannabis and cannabinoid science in the context of pain management, mental health care, addiction medicine, pharmacology and education. Speakers include some of North America’s leading thought- leaders on the subject matter:
- Dr. Michael Verbora (Chief Medical Officer, Aleafia Health)
- Rahim Dhalla, Pharm.D, MBA (Owner and Founder, Hybrid Farm)
- Trina Fraser (Co-Managing Partner, Brazeau Seller Law)
- Dr. Ira Price, M.D., FRCPC (Executive Medical Director, Synergy Health)
- Dr. Joseph Rosado (Medical Director, Coastal Wellness Centre)
“We’re thrilled to once again be presenting the country’s most reputable forum for healthcare and wellness professionals on the cutting-edge of cannabinoid-based medicine,” said Neill Dixon, President and COO of O’Cannabiz. “From mental health care and opioid reduction, to pediatrics and concussion management, we have found the leading experts on the topics that matter most to the medical community right now and will have an impact on the public at large for years to come”.