Tokyo Smoke is opening its doors at 1180 Queen Street West and you do not want to miss this. Licensee Chris Decock has partnered with Tokyo Smoke, Canada’s award-winning, design focused cannabis retailer to bring the brand’s retail experience to the heart of Toronto’s West Queen West neighbourhood. The location’s grand opening will take place on Thursday, March 12 at 9:00 a.m.
The first Tokyo Smoke coffee shop opened in this neighborhood in 2015, with the goal of welcoming guests in to have open conversations about cannabis. Almost five years later, we are so incredibly proud to bring our story full circle with the grand opening of West Queen West’s first licensed Tokyo Smoke retail cannabis location.
The Tokyo Smoke 1180 Queen West store team looks forward to meeting the neighbours and continuing to create a hub for adult recreational cannabis education and culture. We invite you to come check out our new store for an intimate, up-close look at our immersive shopping experience, and a walkthrough of the new Tokyo Smoke Luma vapes.
Grand opening details:
Location: 1180 Queen Street West
Date: Thursday, March 12
Time: Media sneak peek will take place from 8:00 a.m. — 9:00 a.m.
Doors will open to the public at 9:00 a.m.
What’s the party plan?
- The opportunity to speak with Tokyo Smoke’s first employee, Josh Lyon (now Senior Director of Portfolio Implementation at Canopy Growth)
- A walkthrough of the new Tokyo Smoke Luma vapes, led by Vape Innovation lead David Tran
- Light refreshments and goodies for guests
- Ace Valley brand activation
- The chance to ask store staff all of your burning questions
- Browse through an array of softgels, oils, edibles, vapes, and dried flower products along with a variety of accessories available for purchase
All guests will be required to show ID as proof they are legal age of consumption in the province of Ontario.