MJBizConINT’L is where business, research, and policy intersect to define the future of the global cannabis industry. Join an international audience for three days of networking and educational programming on the conditions, trends and opportunities in the global cannabis marketplace, as MJBizConINT’L returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre this September 4-6. With promo code CPMINTL50, Cannabis Prospect Magazine readers will save CA$350 on an MJBizConINT’L Conference & Expo Pass when registering before July 25.
What’s new in 2019?
- Pre-Conference workshops on investing opportunities in the global cannabis marketplace.
- A keynote session on the role of government in the cannabis industry, presented by former Canadian Prime Minister, Kim Campbell.
- Networking opportunities with business leaders and executives from emerging markets in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
- Three days of educational programming, featuring 80+ speakers covering the business, regulatory, financial and legal frameworks in global cannabis markets.
- A focused show floor with 150+ exhibitors, including licensed producers.