Integrated Cannabis Company Inc. announced the completion of a market ready Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-infused spray product and the required licensure for manufacturing of the product in Colorado. Over the past ten months the Company has engaged and worked with contractors, consultants and various state and municipal regulators in order to successfully gain licensing and approvals for facilities that manufacture CBD- and THC-infused products in the State of Colorado.
The THC product employs the same nanotechnology used to enhance the CBD-infused X-SPRAYS™, resulting in higher bioavailability and faster uptake versus capsules or powder. The Company continues to enhance the flavor profiles in order to find an optimal formula.
“We are pleased to be adding THC products to our proprietary line of sprays and plan to launch via distribution in Colorado beginning in Q4 and shall pursue other legal markets thereafter,” said Mr. John Knapp, CEO of Integrated Cannabis.
To best demonstrate the Company’s activities in the Manufacturer of Infused Products (MIP) area, a chronological outline follows:
- Completed the build out of a commercial kitchen adjacent to a licensed Medical and Recreational extraction lab
- Completed Process Validation with the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)
- Secured a high-quality CBD source from a supplier with Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) Registration Certificate and Colorado Hemp License
- Received Shelf Stability approval to sell X-SPRAYS™ CBD formulation in Denver
- Received approval to sell CBD formulated products throughout all of Colorado
- Secured a high-quality THC source from a duly licensed Colorado Medical and Recreational extraction lab
- Received approval to sell THC formulated products throughout most of Colorado – only awaiting approval for City of Denver
- Submitted Shelf Stability application to sell X-SPRAYS™ THC formulation in Denver