Canopy Animal Health – a division of one of the world’s leading cannabis companies, Canopy Growth Corporation – announced the launch of a new line of science-backed CBD products for dogs under the brand name SurityPro™. Leading scientists at Canopy Animal Health developed this new generation of advanced pet specialty CBD products for dogs to support calm behavior, joint health and flexibility, healthy aging, and overall physical and mental well-being in dogs.
The SurityPro portfolio is scientifically-formulated to deliver carefully controlled CBD content for customized daily use in dogs of all sizes. All SurityPro CBD Pet products carry the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) quality seal, denoting strict adherence to manufacturing, labeling, testing and marketing guidelines. The products also contain no corn, soy, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
“After four years of continuing research, testing and collaborating with the veterinary community and regulatory authorities, our new products meet the most rigorous quality standards,” said Robert Menardi, DVM, Director of Veterinary Educational and Technical Services at Canopy Animal Health. “We are the industry leader in pet CBD research with more than 32 completed studies into the potential use of cannabinoids in pet health. We’re confident in the science behind our products and committed to making CBD soft chews and oils that pet owners can trust and dogs will love.”
The new dog CBD products, which are formulated to deliver the highest amount of CBD per body weight available, include five formulas with different intended benefits:
- SurityPro Calm (Smoky Bacon flavor, 30 count) with L-Theanine
- Small dogs (5-25 pounds), 11 mg CBD/chew for $32.99
- Medium dogs (26-50 pounds), 22 mg CBD/chew for $34.99
- Large dogs (51-130 pounds), 50 mg CBD/chew for $36.99
- SurityPro Active (Smoky Bacon flavor, 30 count) with Boswellia
- Small dogs (5-25 pounds), 14 mg CBD/chew for $32.99
- Medium dogs (26-50 pounds), 28 mg CBD/chew for $34.99
- Large dogs (51-130 pounds), 54 mg CBD/chew for $36.99
- SurityPro Multi (Smoky Bacon flavor, 30 count) with L-Theanine, Boswellia and Krill Oil
- Small dogs (5-25 pounds), 15 mg CBD/chew for $32.99
- Medium dogs (26-50 pounds), 29 mg CBD/chew for $34.99
- Large dogs (51-130 pounds), 57 mg CBD/chew for $36.99
- SurityPro Healthy Aging (Smoky Bacon flavor, 30 count) with Green-Lipped Mussel, Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- Small dogs (5-25 pounds), 13 mg CBD/chew for $32.99
- Medium dogs (26-50 pounds), 25 mg CBD/chew for $34.99
- Large dogs (51-130 pounds), 48 mg CBD/chew for $36.99
- SurityPro Well Drops (Unflavored, Chicken, Bacon and Creamy Peanut Butter flavors, 750 mg CBD/bottle) for $39.99
In addition to SurityPro, Canopy Animal Health partnered with Martha Stewart to launch another line of CBD products for pets that includes CBD oil drops and savory soft-baked chews for dogs formulated with premium hemp-derived, broad-spectrum CBD. The flavors, created by Martha Stewart, include chicken and cranberry, chicken and blueberry, as well as chicken-flavored wellness drops.
Canopy Animal Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canopy Growth, committed to improving the lives of companion animals through tested and scientifically proven cannabinoid and CBD products. With the industry’s largest financial outlay for research and development, Canopy Animal Health is working to develop products that solve real-world pet issues as defined by practicing veterinarians. For more information, please visit canopyanimalhealth.com.