Agrios Global Holdings has appointed Mr. Michael Hammer as Strategic Advisor. Mr. Hammer will collaborate with Agrios to explore potential strategic partnerships that will optimize the Company’s vertical expansion and diversification into new market segments both nationally and internationally.
- Global brand marketing and innovation history including PepsiCo™, Starbucks™, Ford™ and McDonald’s.
- Venture and innovation scouting and strategic partnerships expertise
- $1B+ joint venture experience with Starbucks and Unilever
- $25MM Venture Capital Fund for PepsiC
- Strategic Planning across brand, portfolio and enterprise
- Marketing Strategy across multiple channels and product categories
- Agency Management and Collaboration, including Cannes & EFFIE award-winning campaigns
Michael Hammer is the CEO and founding partner of Atomic Brand Lab. Global leading brands including PepsiCo™, Starbucks™, Ford™ and McDonald’s have benefitted from his expertise in strategic planning across brand, portfolio and enterprise. Michael has collaborated in developing many successful strategic partnerships, including a $1B+ joint venture between Starbucks and Unilever, and a $25M Venture Capital Fund for PepsiCo.
“Michael is an award-winning brand innovation and marketing specialist who has developed game changing business concepts and strategies for several globally recognized brands. His strong track record in advising start-ups and emerging brands on market expansion was of great interest to us.” said Agrios’ CEO & President, Chris Kennedy, “We believe that Michael’s experience and relationships in the brand and venture capital arena will assist Agrios in achieving a competitive market advantage.”
Mr. Hammer commented, “I believe Agrios’ is prepared to advance into a range of industry verticals and engaging with a mature player will accelerate the Company’s integration into existing markets. I look forward to working with the Agrios team to evaluate operational and strategic opportunities in the consumer and other market segments.”